Cheering on your local college ON and OFF the field.
Athletes represent their Alma Mater on and off the field. They need to be OUTSTANDING.
Five Personal Development Tools:
- Dining at the table while interacting with donors
- Introducing themselves to fans
- Dressing appropriately when attending alumni functions
- Confident in conversation skills
- Branding through social media
Train to be a MANNERS, ETIQUETTE, LEADERSHIP, and CHARACTER COACH/CONSULTANT. ELI will instruct you with the skills and tools to develop a business relationship with your surrounding athletic college teams. Our training dates are:
June 20 - 24, 2016
Become part of the Etiquette and Leadership Institute TEAM. WE will be YOUR biggest FAN! CHEERING YOU on to SUCCESS!
Visit our website etiquetteleadership.com for more information!