Have you ever considered becoming a children’s etiquette consultant? Now’s a good time to get out your calendar and make plans, because we have three training weeks on the schedule for 2011.
We’ve blogged before a little about what it’s like to train with us to become a certified children’s etiquette consultant. Not only do you learn from the experts (Dorothea Johnson, the founder of the Protocol School of Washington, calls us “the nation’s most outstanding source of children’s etiquette training”), but you have a great time meeting other future consultants, spending time with the outstanding children we teach, and leave ready to start your own business.
When you train with us, you
• Attend a five-day, hands-on training course
• Learn from our trainers and experts, who have in-depth knowledge and personal experience
• Have access to knowledge from our extended team of experts
• Receive a universally-accepted, updated curriculum for 8-24-year-old students
• Receive resource guides for business operations, marketing and PR, and social dance
• Observe and participate in student-interactive classes
• Enjoy a six course dining tutorial
• Have a professional photograph session
• Receive our continued professional support long after you’ve been certified
Our 2011 training sessions are April 11-15, June 20-24, and Nov. 7-11. Feel free to sign up online, or visit our website for more information. Hope to see you soon!