It's easier than you think to include good manners in your everyday life. Not only does it brighten your day, but it also builds a connection with the community around you. Good feelings all around! Why not follow our to-do list...
10 Ways to Help Others with Manners!
• Hold a door for someone.
• Compliment three random strangers.
• Help someone with their groceries/packages.
• Buy someone’s newspaper/coffee for them.
• Help someone who is lost.
• Smile at five strangers.
• Write a thank you note to the teacher that changed your life.
• Leave a generous tip.
• Sing your favorite song out loud.
• Pay the toll for the car behind you.
See you tomorrow as we continue to celebrate NEW!